RayScott's Sketch Blog

Monday, April 21, 2014

Back


Getting better at this maybe.
Posted by RayScott at 3:50 PM
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

About Me

RayScott
View my complete profile

Blog Archive

  • ▼  2014 (13)
    • ►  May (2)
    • ▼  April (11)
      • Getting better... Having fun. getting better ...
      • Another another sketch, line color exercise.
      • Fat Guy   Trying a more web comic approach. Sk...
      • Back Getting better at this maybe.
      • Heads Just some faces I sketched quick today....
      • Link Drew link today. I abandoned the "perfec...
      • Quick one   Just a quick sketch of a girl. Go...
      • Call IT Computer down for technical support. W...
      • Still day 1 Decided to try Paint Tool Sai. D...
      • Day 1 Here is my first sketch. Just a character ...
      • Starting new   Hello, my name is Raymond, I ...
Simple theme. Powered by Blogger.